Available as meal and nuggets
Does your horse need a few more healthy calories? Add Integrity Rice Bran to any Integrity formula to facilitate growth, weight gain, or performance. At 20.5% fat, a small amount goes a long way. It is calcium - phosphorus balanced and fortified with added omega fatty acids, probiotics, prebiotics, and vitamins.
Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Mannan Oligosaccharides, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vitamin A Supplement.
- 1 to 2 years 1/2lb to 3/4lb, daily
- 3 years Up to 1lb, daily
- Light work Up to 1 1/2lbs, daily
- Moderate work Up to 2lbs, daily
- Heavy work Up to 2lbs, daily
- Very Heavy work Up to 2lbs, daily
- Maintenance and active senior Up to 1lb, daily
- Pregnant mares: 1st to 7th month Up to 1lb, daily
- Pregnant mares: 8th to foaling Up to 1 1/2lbs, daily
- Lactating mares: 1st to 3rd month Up to 2lbs, daily
- Lactating mares: 4th month to weaning Up to 1 1/2lbs, daily
- Breeding stallions Up to 2lbs, daily
|Protein (min) 12.5%||Zinc ppm 45 ppm||Lysine 0.4%||Manganese 115 ppm|
|Methionine 0.17%||Copper 7 ppm||Fat (min) 20.5%||Ash (max) 13%|
|Fiber (max) 9.5%||Vitamin A 3,400 IU/lb||Calcium 1.7 – 2.2%||Vitamin D —|
|Phosphorous 1.3 – 1.65%||Vitamin E 600 IU/lb||Ca:P 1.3:1||Vitamin C —|
|Magnesium 0.55%||Biotin —||Potassium 1.25%||* Starch 17.3%|
|Iron ppm 150||* ESC 7.0%||Selenium ppm 0.05||* WSC 8.5%|
* Non-Structural Carbohydrate values reported on as sampled or as fed basis. WSC is water soluble carbohydrates. ESC is ethanol soluble carbohydrates and is a subset of WSC that does not include fructan. Fructan content can be estimated by subtracting ESC from WSC.
What People are Saying
We met you at the Banning Stagecoach Days. I would like to share a picture of Wyatt, a 15-year-old Quarter Horse. Wyatt has been on Integrity for about a year and a half. When fed, he smashes his face into it and won’t stop till it’s gone, not kidding!
His overall health is noticeable. He has filled in nicely body-wise and his coat has improved. Wyatt is looking much better than before we got him started on Integrity with molasses. He will be eating it ‘till the day he moves on to horse heaven!
- Dennis and Joan Perucca
My horse and I have been the CSHA Trail Trial Champion (2009 Nov Division) and the Reserve ACTHA Competitive Trail Horse champions (2009-2010). Integrity Feed was a huge part of our success. On Integrity my horse looks awesome and keeps his focus. It is very important to me to meet his nutritional needs and this feed does just that. I love the beet pulp, flax, rice bran and probiotics for gut health and it is a great addition to my Bermuda hay.
- Stacy Kuhns - Perris, CA
I have been feeding my horses Integrity for 4 years now and I can't live without it. My horses love the flavor and look forward to their Integrity food daily. Since I began feeding them Integrity I've discontinued feeding beet pulp, Psylium, and other supplements. I haven't had a single colic horse in four years.
We love Integrity and wouldn't even consider another feed. Thank you!
- Maria McDonald, Desert Sands Paint Horses - Apple Valley, CA
Copyright @ 2018 - Star Milling - All Rights Reserved