Integrity Mare and Foal
Supports the nutritional needs of mares during later stages of pregnancy and during lactation. It is also formulated for nursing and weanling foals. The 5/32 inch pellet is easy for foals to chew and swallow. Integrity Mare & Foal has a balanced profile of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Wheat Bran, Soybean Meal, Rice Bran, Ground Oats, Soybean Hulls Pellet, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil, Cane Molasses, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Mannan Oligosaccharides, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Apple Flavor, Vitamin C (AsPP L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Manganous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, DL Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Pregnant mares: 7th and 8th month Feed Integrity Growth. Introduce Integrity Mare & Foal during the 8th month.
- Pregnant mares: 9th month to foaling Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Lactating mares: up to 12 weeks after foaling Feed 1/2lb to 1lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Lactating mares: 12 weeks to weaning Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily. Feeding levels may be higher if the mare is being worked.
- Mares after weaning Transition to the Integrity formula appropriate for the mare’s activity level.
- Foals: creep feeding Introduce as early as 3 weeks of age and no later than 8 weeks of age. Feed 1/2lb daily, split into 2 feedings.
- Foals: weanling to 1 year Feed 1/2lb to 3/4lb per 100lbs of body weight, daily.
- Foals: long yearling and older Feed Integrity Growth.
|Protein (min) 16%||Zinc ppm 180 ppm||Lysine 0.9%||Manganese 155 ppm|
|Methionine 0.3%||Copper 50 ppm||Fat (min) 6.5%||Ash (max) 8.2%|
|Fiber (max) 10.5%||Vitamin A 5,000 IU/lb||Calcium 0.90 – 1.2%||Vitamin D 500 IU/lb|
|Phosphorous 0.7%||Vitamin E 100 IU/lb||Ca:P 1.6:1||Vitamin C 45 mg/lb|
|Magnesium 0.45%||Biotin 0.35 mg/lb||Potassium 1.1%||* Starch 16.2%|
|Iron ppm 175||* ESC 5.9%||Selenium ppm 0.45||* WSC 7.4%|
* Non-Structural Carbohydrate values reported on as sampled or as fed basis. WSC is water soluble carbohydrates. ESC is ethanol soluble carbohydrates and is a subset of WSC that does not include fructan. Fructan content can be estimated by subtracting ESC from WSC.
What People are Saying
Here is my absolutely beautiful foal, and look at what excellent condition momma is in! Thank you so much for such great products and your feeding recommendations. Per your recommendation, Chex (mom) was fed Integrity Growth up to the tenth month of pregnancy. During the final 60 days of pregnancy she was fed a 50/50 combination of Integrity Growth and Mare & Foal. She will continue on that for the next 60 days.
- Judy Pence – Northern California
I own a boarding facility in Winchester, CA. There are mares and foals here all the time and always recommend Integrity Mare and Foal. It keeps my mares healthy and lactating great. It also keeps the foals healthy with just the right amount of fat and protein. I, again, have never had a mare or foal turn it down. I hope you all give it a try.
- Sarah Adams
Copyright @ 2019 - Star Milling - All Rights Reserved