Integrity Performance fuels working horses. It is high in fat and does not contain the starch grains corn or barley. Integrity Performance has higher protein and fat than Integrity Adult/Senior to benefit athletic horses.
- total body health
- antioxidant support
- athletic performance
- bone health
- digestive health
- intestinal health
- skin & coat health
Beet Pulp Shreds, Rice Bran, Wheat Bran, Whole Oats, Soybean Meal, Soyhull Pellets, Cane Molasses, Canola Oil, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt(Sodium Chloride), Brewer’s Yeast, Flax Oil, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Phosphoric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Yeast Culture, Mannan Oligosaccharides, Vitamin C (AsPP L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Propionic Acid (a preservative), Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation product, Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, DL-Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast.
- $148,000+ NCHA earnings
- 18-time Limited Aged Event Finalist
- 1-time Limited Aged Event Futurity Champion
- 2-time Limited Aged Event Reserve Derby Champion
- NCHA World Open Champion Stallion
- NCHA Res. World Novice Non Pro Champion
- NCHA Open Novice National Champion
- AQHA ROMCow Palace Cutting Champion
- Powered by
- Moderate work Feed up to 2/3lb per 100lbs of body weight daily.
- Heavy work Feed up to 1lb per 100lbs of body weight daily
- Very Heavy work Feed up to 1lb per 100lbs of body weight daily
** Pairs well with Integrity Rice Bran
|Protein (min) 14%||Zinc ppm 175 ppm||Lysine 0.65%||Manganese 140 ppm|
|Methionine 0.2%||Copper 50 ppm||Fat (min) 10%||Ash (max) 8.8%|
|Fiber (max) 11%||Vitamin A 4,000 IU/lb||Calcium 0.90 – 1.2%||Vitamin D 600 IU/lb|
|Phosphorous 0.7%||Vitamin E 135 IU/lb||Ca:P 1.4:1||Vitamin C 45 mg/lb|
|Magnesium 0.55%||Biotin 0.3 mg/lb||Potassium 1.3%||* Starch 8.7%|
|Iron ppm 146||* ESC 8.4%||Selenium ppm 0.45||* WSC 12.6%|
* Non-Structural Carbohydrate values reported on as sampled or as fed basis. WSC is water soluble carbohydrates. ESC is ethanol soluble carbohydrates and is a subset of WSC that does not include fructan. Fructan content can be estimated by subtracting ESC from WSC.
What Horse People are Saying about Integrity Performance Horse Feed
I found Integrity Horse Feeds two years ago and will never switch to any other grain again! There’s been a huge difference in my horses’ overall health. They are showing dapples through their winter coats, their manes and tails are growing significantly, and they are holding weight very well. Their performance has improved without getting hot.
My horse JR Chickadee Tiger, “Fortune,” clocked her personal best of 17.460 seconds on a standard size barrel pattern while being on Integrity Performance. I have never had a feed before that showed how well it works both inside and out on my horses. Before Integrity I fed another brand and the difference in my horses is very noticeable. I am hooked!
- Brianna Wright – El Dorado, CA
Copyright @ 2020 - Star Milling - All Rights Reserved